- Arrival Time: When you schedule your move, the customer service representative will give you two options: (1) morning arrival between 8:00 am and 1:00 pm; and (2) afternoon, arrival After 1:00 pm
- We have a 48-hour cancellation policy.If you need to cancel or reschedule,
make sure you do so within 48 hours in writing
prior to your move to prevent forfeiture of your deposit.
- We are licensed, and insured.Your customer service representative will happily discuss specifics with you.
- Most of the time dressers can be moved with the clothing inside the drawers.
- To comply with federal law, we cannot transport flammable items, firearms,
ammunition, explosives, cleaning fluids, drugs or detergents.
- Small items, such as jewelry and collectibles, can be misplaced. We suggest that you pack and move these items on your own.
- Payment is due upon delivery of your belongings
. We accept cash, postal money order, Visa and MasterCard.
- Although we do our best to charge the price reflected on the estimate, you will be charged for the time and space used for your move.
- In the rare event that we cause damage to any goods, we will work with you to resolve the situation as quickly as possible.
- Communication is one of the most important keys to a successful move. If you have any questions about your move, packing, or payment, please call us immediately