Master Movers provides local and interstate moving services for homeowners and business owners alike. However, if you are a do-it-your-self mover, you can simply rent the most affordable moving trucks Indianapolis has to offer from Master Movers. Our Ryder rental trucks are an immediate solution for your moving needs.
Whether you're going one way or round trip, a short distance or long distance, we have a rental truck that will suit your needs. In the city or over the road, our Ryder rental trucks will help you get your moving done.
Ryder Moving Trucks Indianapolis
For years, Ryder rental trucks have been the standard for the truck rental industry. Even if you're not a professional truck driver, you won't feel nervous driving these late model vehicles. They are easy to drive, easy to maneuver in traffic, and easy to load. You will have no trouble getting the job done safely, if you follow these simple rules:
• Before you drive, become familiar with the truck's switches and gauges.
• Adjust your mirrors - You won't be able to see directly behind you with a rearview mirror so make sure your mirrors are adjusted so you can see who is coming up beside you.
• Look up! - Trucks are taller and wider than cars and need more overhead and side clearance. Be on the lookout for low bridges, tree limbs, and overhanging roofs at service stations, fast food restaurants, banks, and hotels.
• Avoid making sudden stops or abrupt lane changes and always use your turn signals.
• Give yourself room - the additional width and length of a truck requires more turning area and more room for lane changes.
• Don't tailgate - Trucks weigh much more than the average car so they need more time and room to stop. Stay more than one car length from the vehicle in front of you.
• Apply the emergency brake whenever you park.
• Avoid backing up - Always look for "drive-through" parking spaces. When backing up, have someone direct you from the side at the rear.
For more information about renting moving trucks from Master Movers, call us toll–free at 866 - 716 – 5529 today!