Dispatcher Supervisor Assistant General Description:
Master Movers is a medium size household moving company looking for an individual to managing the trucks, the route trucks, and manage 10 crews as needed. The primary responsibility of this position is to coach/mentor professional drivers, movers, and achieve specific customer service and key factor goals. These goals include meeting all customers service pick-up; speak to customer to make sure that everything is going well on the day of the move, maintaining upkeep of company trucks and equipment, managing the warehouse, maintaining an excellent safety record and retaining safe drivers who provide excellent customer service. The Dispatcher Supervisor Assistant is expected to use an open interactive leadership style to reconcile customer and driver needs, while leading drivers to meet these company performance goals.
Dispatcher Supervisor Responsibility:
Duties include but not limited to:
- Responsible to open the warehouse/office during operation hours
- Responsible to make Drivers & Movers daily schedule
- Responsible to check all the trucks on the daily basic
- Responsible to call, email and confirm with customer their move
- Responsible to speak with customer on the day of the move and resolve any inconvenience that may arise
- Must have availability to work weekends
- Ability to check equipment inventory on each truck
- Ability to handle multiples tasks simultaneously & maintain composure under pressure
- All other duties that may be deemed necessary
- Chauffeur’s driver license (Required)
- Strong leadership skills
- Customer Service Oriented / Professional Attitude
- Computer skills
- Strong organizational, verbal and writing skills
- Mechanical Knowledge (preferred, but not required)
- Bilingual preferred, (preferred, but not required)
We are located at 2130 Winter Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46218
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
- Indianapolis, IN
- High school or equivalent
- Dispatching: 1 year
- English & Spanish
Required license or certification:
- • Chauffeur’s driver license (Required)
if you apply for sales department
Come join our Master Movers team!
We are a moving company in operation since 2003 having performed close to 30,000 residential and office relocation jobs. We believe our culture of high performance sets us apart, as it is built on excellence, teamwork and respect. We are currently seeking an individual with skills in sales and customer service. If you have a passion for helping people and are committed to working as part of a team, we hope that you will explore this opportunity with our company. Our professionals are intelligent, hard working, caring, welcoming, open to change and strongly committed to their profession.
Job Description: Moving Consultant / Sales Associate
We are looking for someone with good sales associate skills, a friendly personality, as well as good customer service that looks presentable. The job requires calling and emailing customers , collecting information abut his relocation needs,giving estimates , performing sales, answering phones, directing calls to appropriate person, performing general office duties.
* Minimum High School Diploma
*Ability to speak English fluently, Spanish is a plus.
*Ability to solve problems and handle stressful situations, and strong organization skills.
*Ability to provide excellent customer service and work as a team player.
*2-3 years sales and service experience with previous success in achieving sales and service goals as sales associate. Must have this for qualifications.
*Basic Computer Skills Needed: Typing, Word, Excel, Outlook, and can learn company dedicated software.
M-F 9:00 Am -6:00 Pm
Saturday: every other Saturday
Salary plus Bonus, ( we will provide details at the time of interview )
2130 Winter Ave. Indianapolis, IN 46218