Information Covered by this Policy
Our policy applies to all non-public personal information that may be used to identify you that is obtained by MASTER MOVERS LLC in connection with providing a consumer, financial product or service for personal, family, or household purposes (“Personal Information”).
A. Collection of Information.
We rely on many sources of information to understand and meet your needs. We may collect personal information about you from:
- Your applications or in other ways when you visit us in person, over the phone, through the mail or through our websites;
- Your browser cookies;
- Your transactions with any of the companies in the MASTER MOVERS LLC family;
- Consumer reporting agencies;
- Title, Appraisal and or other companies connected with a financial product/service involved in the sale or purchase of your home;
- Anyone who you have authorized to provide information;
- Other sources (in connection with providing you a financial product or service);
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children and will destroy such information if it is disclosed to us without proper parental consent.
B. Use of Personal Information.
Information sharing within the MASTER MOVERS LLC family of companies
In an effort to provide you with the full range of financial, relocation, and moving services you may need MASTER MOVERS LLC takes an integrated approach to the services we provide. In order to be able to provide the full range of services for your needs and make recommendations about a variety of the services offered by MASTER MOVERS LLC we may share personal information among companies within the MASTER MOVERS LLC family of companies only.
Information sharing with non-MASTER MOVERS LLC family companies
Depending on the type of relationship you have with us, MASTER MOVERS LLC may work with companies or organizations outside of the MASTER MOVERS LLC family to provide services to MASTER MOVERS LLC or to provide you with opportunities to buy products or services offered by MASTER MOVERS LLC or jointly with other financial institutions. We may also share your Personal Information with companies or other organizations outside of the MASTER MOVERS LLC family as required by or permitted by law. For example we may share personal information to:
- protect against fraud;
- respond to a subpoena;
- service your account;
- those you have authorized us to disclose the information and others as permitted or required by law;
- other institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements;
- companies that perform services, including marketing services for us or with institutions whom we have joint marketing agreements;
- other institutions with which we jointly provide financial products or services.
MASTER MOVERS LLC provides you with a reasonable opportunity to access your personal information we have collected in order for you to correct it if inaccurate or delete it as appropriate subject to the exceptions stated below. Reasonable access means for example, that requests are made during normal business hours. That you provide requested identification and that requests are not excessive in number. If at any time MASTER MOVERS LLC denies you access to any personal information, we will provide you with reasons for the denial and information about how you may make further inquiries. For instance, MASTER MOVERS LLC reserves the right to deny access to information related to investigations, potential or actual litigation where the burden of expense in providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual’s privacy or where the rights of other individuals would be violated. In order to update your information please send your request by electronic mail to email@example.com , by facsimile to the number 317 359 6683 , or by telephone to the number 317 872 6683
Data Integrity & Security
MASTER MOVERS LLC will make every reasonable effort to keep accurate personal information while we are using that information to serve you. MASTER MOVERS LLC appreciates your cooperation in maintaining complete and up-to-date personal information and will facilitate your efforts in this regard. MASTER MOVERS LLC maintains personal information only as long as needed for the purposes for which it was collected or as required by contractual and or other legal requirements.
- We maintain agreements with external suppliers and others with whom we do business limiting the use of your personal information only for the purposes intended in providing the information. These suppliers and other companies are bound to uphold our procedures regarding privacy under the terms of our agreements with them.
- We limit access to personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. We regularly assess security standards and procedures to protect against unauthorized access to personal information.
You should always safeguard your own personal information by protecting passwords used to access a MASTER MOVERS LLC system by safely disposing of records and reports no longer needed.
B. Dispute Resolution
MASTER MOVERS LLC recognizes the importance of providing you the opportunity to address and resolve complaints about the processing of your personal information. Therefore, in addition to any legal remedies that may be available if you make a complaint about the processing of your personal information, and it is not resolved to your satisfaction internally, MASTER MOVERS LLC offers the independent alternative dispute resolution services of the American Arbitration Association (“AMSA “) located at the following address:
American Moving & Storage Association
1611 Duke Street Alexandria, VA 22314-3406 USA Tel (888) 849-AMSA (2672) | Fax (703) 683-7527
American Moving and Storage Association © 2013