Master Movers offers professional moving and storage solutions for residential, commercial, and corporate relocation within the state of Indiana and beyond. We are one of the best local movers Indianapolis has to offer, with affordable rates that do not compromise the quality of our service.with
14 Years in Business ,a but 2000 Customer per year , We can help you also
We make an effort to accommodate all of our clients’ requests and provide them with a pleasant, fast, and efficient moving experience.
At Master Movers we want to be your mover for many years and understand what makes a good local move:
That’s why we treat each customer’s move individually, properly assessing your needs before the move begins and implementing the best strategies for your family or business.
Your Top Choice among Local Movers
Our staff, from our moving consultants to our packers and movers, is highly trained and experienced, to give you the best service possible.
By using modern, well maintained trucks and other equipment and employing only experienced, well trained packers and mover we ensure safe and timely delivery every time.
Our prices are extremely competitive without compromising quality and attention to detail. Our fees only cover our direct costs, plus a very modest profit margin because we know the way to success in the moving business is hard work and honesty.
The estimated price for a local move is based on an hourly rate. The total estimated hours are based on the information (zip codes, number of bedrooms, inventory, etc.) that you provide us with.
Why Hire a Local Moving Company
A. After over 14 years in business, 2000 customers per year, 30,000 customers in our history,
B. Master Movers provides a variety of options to fit your need and your budget when you move locally.
C. Master Movers is a family owned business, so we are a large company that can handle every move from a local move or state to state, but not like franchise companies, customer service is a priority, we know every one of the movers that we send to your home, and we provide this personal touch for every job and every customer.
D. We do it all, local or long distance! All the way to CA, WA, FL all over US so doing a local move in the state is easy for us.
E. We have only new trucks that will carry your belongings safely.
F. All our movers are full time, we train in all areas of the moving industry, we screen each one of our movers with the DOT and drug test to assure that we send the right people to your home and family.
Master Movers has the kind of local movers Indianapolis residents can count on to make the moving process easy and hassle-free. You don’t have to worry about packing, unpacking, storing, and relocating your belongings. We have a team of experienced moving experts who can transport antique furniture, artwork, china, and other delicate items into your new space.
Moving locally? Call our toll-free number (317) 872-MOVE today!
What is included in our Services,
1. Movers + Truck,
2. Loading at your origin address,
3. Driving to the destination address, unloading + mileage,
4. Disassembling and re-assembling, of all furniture (if necessary)
5. Basic valuation coverage of $0.60/pound/item
6. Partial packing, which includes moving pads. (you need to have the tape)
7. NO charge per county,
8 . NO taxes on line haul/hourly
Tips to REDUCE the cost of your move
- Label all boxes by room and contents to save time when the movers deliver your items.
- Move all un boxed items yourself, such as lamps, pictures, glass tabletops, toys, yard tools, etc.
- Pack and tape your own boxes before Master Movers arrives.
- Clean Drive way in the winter
- As you pack your boxes, take them to the common area on the main floor to reduce the number of times the movers will have to travel up flights of stairs.
- Disassemble and reassemble items yourself.
- Put hanging garments in the back seat of your car and transport them yourself.
- Be prepared for the movers; allow the movers to have a clear path through your home and out to the truck by cutting down on the number of people present on the day you move.
What paper work will you have to sign on the day of the move ?